The following terms and conditions apply:
Domestic delivery (Germany) and neighbouring countries:
Belgium, Denmark, Great Britain, France, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland, Cyprus.
Dispatch costs (excl. VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- With a value of goods under 500 euros a lump sum of 4.90 Euro.
- With a value of goods from 500 Euro a lump sum of 6.90 Euro.
Deliveries to foreign countries:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- With a value of goods under 500 euros a lump sum of 13.90 Euro.
- With a value of goods from 500 Euro a lump sum of 16.90 Euro.
Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland
- For a value of goods up to 500 Euro a lump sum of 15,90 Euro.
- With a goods value over 500 Euro a lump sum of 18,90 Euro.
Accepted Payment options:
- Prepayment via transfer
- Payment via PayPal Plus (credit card, direct debit, invoice)
- Payment by invoice
Further details on payment
Payment by invoice is possible under the following condition:
- Only up to an order value of 300 Euro.
The invoice amount is to be settled at the time of payment on invoice within 14 days.
Special agreements related to the offered payment methods
If we pay in advance, e.g. when paying an invoice or a debit note, your data will be forwarded to Creditreform Mönchengladbach, Krefelder Straße 691, 41066 Mönchengladbach, for a validity check using a mathematical-statistic process in order to safeguard our authorised interests. We reserve the right to reject the mode of payment of an invoice or debit note on the basis of the results of the validity check.
In case of questions, please contact us at the contact details mentioned in the Legal Notice.